• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

slim extreme?

caizar

Bluelighter
Hi,Anyone have much experiance with this diet supplement,Sounds to good to be true??

Cheer's!

Proper nutrition and consistant exercise will always be the way to maintaining health and a fit body. It doesn't come in a magic pill. It takes work and education. Once you get going, it no longer feels like work.

Just take Dexedrine everyday and take food and vitamin supplements. People that work out look kind of well, big boned . . ... .. . ..

Skinny is always in/

Just take Dexedrine everyday and take food and vitamin supplements. People that work out look kind of well, big boned . . ... .. . ..

Skinny is always in/

Firstly, you can't take speed forever and when you stop taking daily dexedrine, your metabolism is so slow that a fucking bag of pretzels will make you gain 15 lbs....

Sadly, the skinny crackhead look is in...Quit with the insults
What happened to women liking tall, muscular, and tan men whose looks encompass the american value of hard work!?

ohh, I've never tried the supplement..Redline by VPX is the most effective legal fat burner

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't stand it..I don't know about everywhere, but I go to West Chester Uni in West Chester,PA and we're loaded with em...maybe from the bam margera /jackass influence

^ I can absolutely see your point of view on that. I have quite a few friends who hate it

Proper nutrition and consistant exercise will always be the way to maintaining health and a fit body. It doesn't come in a magic pill. It takes work and education. Once you get going, it no longer feels like work.

Word. Shortcuts exist, but are not feasible in the long term. Nothing like proper nutrition, exercise, and knowing your own body and its needs.

Skinny is always in/

people who work out look big boned? that is a good thing exercise makes your bones stronger, who the hell wants weak bones anyway?

I cleaned up this thread. Anymore inappropriate name calling will result in a warning.